SHIRTSTUCKEDIN DRIVING FORCE WEIGHTED SHIFT KNOBS
The newest product to be added to the Driving Force family - 380 gram shift knobs. Our twist on the infamous grex, veilside & HKS shapes. 65mm high x 38mm wide at the widest spot through the mid-section. This design in comparison to our 150mm shifters are a lot more era specific following the nostalgic and popular shapes of shift knobs through the 1990s. These shift knobs are a very refined weight to ensure smooth shifting both on the street and circuit.
• Each shift knob are included with a 3D printed acrylic sticker to be placed in the top of a recessed hole on the top of the shift knob. These have also been individually packaged and tagged.
• Polished Silver Chrome
• Polished Black Chrome
• Black & Rainbow (5 SPEED OUT OF STOCK)
• Red & Gold Chrome
• Blue & Gold Chrome
• Green & Gold Chrome
• Yellow & Gold Chrome
• Packaged individually in a thick, custom SHIRTSTUCKEDIN packaging with detailed instructions on the rear to ensure your shift knob arrives safely with style.
• To ensure the sticker is aligned correctly; screw the shift knob to its tight, comfortable position and then install the sticker carefully on top. Please be careful not to over-tighten as usual.
• There are 3 thread types available. 10x1.25 which are sold with NO thread adapters. 12x1.25 which are also sold with a thread adapter to suit 10x1.5.
• Worldwide shipping available
• Illustration by Casey Dhnaram